- Learn from expert lecturers at monthly meetings.
- Learn from our experts at monthly help desk.
- Research your families in our library, which contains over 800 reference works.
- Receive Morasha, our journal on Jewish genealogy.
- Access JGSI’s Chicago Jewish on line death index containing over 73,000 records.
- Have a free subscription to Jewishdata.com which contains over 135,000 headstone images from Jewish burials in the Chicago area.
It also contains images from other Jewish cemeteries around the world
- Receive E-News for monthly electronic meeting reminders and latest research updates.
- Network and share with other genealogists in “members helping members and through our online membership directory” discussions.
- View videos from meeting presentations.
- View handouts from past meeting presentations.
If you are a beginner and need help, members can assist you. If you would like to be put on our e-mail list, please click here.
Click here for the membership application: